Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Don't Bother OOTD (Docs & Lazy Oaf)

 Dress-Lazy Oaf
Shoes-DrMartens

This past weekend we took a little trip to Flagstaff, which is one of my favorite places on this planet! It has the best coffee shops, vibes, and people. 

We did a bit of shopping, and drank all the coffee, of course.

I wore this sweater dress because it's a bit cooler in Flagstaff, unlike where I live, where it feels like hell itself. 
I love the saying 'Don't Bother' although I keep telling my husband I need to add 'Me' to it. Haha!

And the pink Docs have been a staple in my wardrobe lately. I love them sooo much! I am the biggest fan of Docs and never thought I would have a gorgeous pink pair, but the website Dolls Kill had them and I snatched them up! 

Can we talk about the jumping pic for a sec?? Those never work out for me! I always look super weird, but I think this one turned out! YAY!!





1 comment:

  1. I enjoy going to Flagstaff too and I really enjoyed your pictures especially the one where you are jumping! Need to try that out soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!