Friday, October 13, 2017

Grim Reaper Halloween Makeup and Costume

The Grim Reaper


 This is my second look for Halloween this year.
I thought a girl Grim Reaper would be a really cool look, and why not a Grim Reaper who cares about fashion?? This one was so fun!
I'm wearing a simple tank top with a skirt I bought super cheap from a thrift store. The jacket is Ralph Lauren and shoes were gifted. 
All of the necklaces are from an online shop called Dysfunctional Dolls. 


I used a smoke bomb for this look! I really love using those during Halloween time! I love how dark this costume is. I'm a sucker for black! And the necklaces are super amazing! There's a spider choker, a bat necklace, and a coffin necklace.

More Halloween looks coming soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!